Sunday, September 13, 2009

Recent stuff.

Recently I was featured on my favourite embroidery blog on the internet, Mr X Stitch! I'm so excited and proud to be featured among some amazing contemporary textile artists... find the link here!

Other things I've been up to recently:

Maximum carnage!
Patch for a bag... chain stitch obsessive!

With book for comparison...
Embroidered shirt, featuring an illustration from Kurt Vonnegut's Breakfast Of Champions (which is a great book, by the way).

Embroidered patch for a shirt...
Patch for a shirt, I'm a David Foster Wallace nerd... READ INFINITE JEST.

Jennifer?!
For my friend Flick's birthday.

An Animated Description Of Mr Maps
"And he
woke up screaming,
having dreamed
of a colour he
had never seen
before"
- from the song An Animated Description Of Mr Maps by The Books.

xo

1 comment:

send me something sweet... or sour...