Tuesday, January 20, 2009

postcript

It's not like I don't like to have fun (I do), but I'm just really puzzled...

What do 'regular' people think about?
What's for tea?
Footy match on the weekend?
All that mundane shit....
It blows my mind that there are people (so many people!) who aren't even remotely interested EVER in thinking, about REALLY using their brains.
I can't help but think about this shit...

how do people just live their boring, shitty, meaningless lives without thinking outside their boxes? Slaving away for a fucking dollar or two til you're 60, never getting to enjoy the fruits of your labour... I'd rather kill myself. The human race have again defiled themselves to the point of slavery, after centuries of supposed evolution. Good bosses don't exist and I just don't understand why. Fear is still a motivator in the workplace. Fuck these people...

sick of thinking about this shit... fucking proles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

send me something sweet... or sour...