Monday, February 9, 2009

Expect photos with every post now, kidlets...

I got my new camera today, I'm so very happy with it. I was a little worried about the colours, until I'd worked out the right settings to capture true colour ("foliage" setting was a winner...). It does very nice macro. Let me show you!

(Click the images to view the pictures at a bigger size!)

Appleskullboat Hearts Random assortment

Oh resin, how I love thee... unfortunately I think I'll have to tone down my glitter a bit in the future... I have an addiction...

Anyway, those photos are almost exactly true to life. Fuck yeah!
More resins at my flickr photostream!
xoxoxoxoxox
Ps. Any ideas/requests for my next resin batch?
Let me know, custom orders are/will be my lifeblood xoxo

1 comment:

send me something sweet... or sour...